- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A fournight river cruise is the ideal way to experience the Nile. Rest and relax on the sun deck and in the pool while local riverside life streams by.
- Cairo's Khan alKhalili Bazaar is an essential Egyptian experience, and you'll have plenty of time to lose yourself in the colours and aromas of this fascinating marketplace.
- Witness the spectacular colours of Santorini’s famous sunset bathe the caldera.
- Discover the mythology behind one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece – Delos –and let a local guide give you a fascinating insight into its history.
Balance the best of land and sea with a fascinating small-group journey through Egypt and the Aegean coast. Explore the famed and mysterious tomb of King Tutankhamun, travel to Abu Simbel’s monumental temples by plane to marvel at the sheer scale of these stunning structures, and experience not only the charm of Nubian hospitality, but also some delicious traditional cuisine. Cruise the Aegean Sea aboard the M/Y Harmony G and take in the perennial favourites of the Cyclades as well as charming hill villages, secluded beaches and an unusual rock-hewn monastery. By exploring this slice of Mediterranean paradise from both angles, you’ll get a true sense of the land and a wholesome experience, without having to worry any of the detail. Sit back, as it’s all smooth sailing from here.
Cairo – overnight train
Valley of the Kings – Luxor – Nile Cruise
Poliegos - Folegandros
Ios - Santorini
Kusadasi, Turkey - Samos, Greece
Delos - Mykonos
- Hotel (5 night), Small cruise ship (7 nights), Cruise ship (4 nights Feature Stay), Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
- 17 Breakfast, 8 Lunch, 11 Dinner
- Small cruise ship , Private air con bus , Plane , Riverboat , sleeper train
- Cairo - The Egyptian Museum headset
- Cairo - Pyramids and Sphinx
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (3 tombs)
- Luxor - Tut Ank Amon Tomb
- Aswan - Felucca Ride
- Abu Simbel - Abu Simbel temples
- Abu Simbel - Flights to and from Abu Simbel
- Cairo - Gayer Anderson
- Cairo - Home Cooked Meal
- Cairo - Khan al-Khalili Bazaar
- Cairo - Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Sunset Dinner
- Beach BBQ
- Local bus on Foliegandros
- Thira Cable Car and Orientation Walk
- Venetsanos Winery wine tasting
- Monastery of Hozoviotissa visit
- Ephesus with local guide
- Delos Archaeological Site
- Mykonos Orientation Walk
- Captain's Dinner
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Athens are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nile Valley and Greece by land and sea tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nile Valley and Greece by land and sea tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 05 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Nile Valley and Greece by land and sea tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nile Valley and Greece by land and sea tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.