- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend three nights onboard a luxury cruise boat
- Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, and explore the Necropolis of Saqqara
- Discover exquisite tombs in the Valley of the Kings and the towering Colossi of Memnon
Explore the ancient sites along the Nile and discover the most famous of them all, the Great Pyramids of Giza. Kick back and relax as you take in the stunning view of the Red Sea. This in-depth cultural tour will take you through most of Egypt's major cities including Cairo and five other destinations.
The Nile Jewel 9 Days tours is a group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Day 1: Arrival in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo tour
Day 3: Cairo - Aswan
Day 4: Nile Cruise continues
Day 5: Nile Cruise to Luxor
Day 6: Luxor - Hurghada
Day 7: Hurghada tour continues
Day 8: Hurghada - Cairo
Day 9: Departure and onward travel
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Accommodation: Two nights at a 4-star hotel in Cairo; Three nights aboard a 5-star Nile Cruise; Two nights at a 4-star hotel in Hurghada
- Two way overnight travel in an air-conditioned bus: Cairo - Aswan; Hurghada - Cairo
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- Guided tours of the Pyramids and Cairo city
- Guided tours of Aswan; Valley of the Kings; Kom Ombo and Luxor Temples
- Airport pickup and transfers
- Flight Upgrade Cairo to Aswan
- Trip to Abu Simbel
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor
- Entrance fees to sites visited (allow approx. US$80)
- International and domestic flights (if any)
- Travel insurance
- Meals, drinks and other not included in the itinerary
- Save US$ 24+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.