- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 10-75 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37644
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Day 1: Egypt,Cairo
Day 2: Egypt,Cairo,Sakkara,Giza
Day 3: Egypt,Aswan,Nile Cruise
Day 4: Egypt,Nile Cruise,Abu Simbel,Kom Ombo
Day 5: Egypt,Luxor East Bank,Luxor,Nile Cruise
Day 6: Egypt,Luxor West Bank,Hurghada
Day 7: Egypt,Hurghada
Day 8: Egypt,Cairo,Cairo
Day 9: Egypt,Departure
- 5 nights' accommodation in twin share hotel rooms with private en-suite facilities, 3 nights' accommodation in twin share cabins with private en-suite facilities on a Nile cruise ship
- Single travelers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
- 8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners*Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Internal flight from Cairo to Aswan
- Services of your Egyptologist tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure that you get the most from your trip
- Modern air-conditioned private minibus/coach
- 5* Nile cruise ship with sundeck, swimming pool & bar
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nile Jewel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nile Jewel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 May 2023, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nile Jewel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nile Jewel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Face masks will be compulsory while on the coach, boat and train. Coaches are cleaned and sanitised before the start of each tour and daily cleaning is maintained throughout the tour.
- Traveler are required to carry out responsible social distancing while on the coach and train, during city tours, on visits to landmarks, museums etc.