- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Ancient temples and tombs
- Nile Cruise boat and luxury hotels
- The Great Pyramids
- Treasures of King Tut
Egypt has an enthralling history and a wealth of well-preserved monuments and treasures. This trip allows you to visit all the major sites and attractions along the Nile in a comfortable fashion. Boarding our cruise boat at Luxor we travel upstream, watching local life pass by, whilst also visiting the spectacular Edfu and Kom Ombo temples along the way. The lush green banks and the beautiful sunsets over the Nile, together with the excellent on-board facilities make this an unforgettable way to travel.
Day 1: Start Cairo.
Day 2: Visit Egyptian Museum, El Azhar Mosque and Cairo's lively bazaar; afternoon
visit spectacular pyramids at Giza.
Day 3: Fly to Luxor; visit to Karnak and Luxor temples; free time.
Day 4-5: Valley of the Kings; two days on the Nile with visits to Edfu and Kom Ombo en
Day 6: A traditional felucca ride on the Nile; free afternoon or optional visit to
Aswan High Dam and unfinished obelisk.
Day 7: Optional visit to Abu Simbel.
Day 8: Aswan; St. Simone Monastery optional tour, bazaar and corniche.
Day 9: End Aswan.
- 4 nights on cruise boat and 4 nights 4 and 5-star hotels , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Travel by minibus, cruise boat and one internal flight
- All transport and listed activities
- Group normally 6 to 20, plus local leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nile Cruise - Premium tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 54 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Nile Cruise - Premium tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nile Cruise - Premium tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.