- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ancient temples and tombs
- Cruise boat and luxury hotels
- The Great Pyramids
- Treasures of King Tut
Egypt has an enthralling history and a wealth of well-preserved monuments and treasures. This trip allows you to visit all the major sites and attractions along the Nile in a comfortable fashion. Boarding our cruise boat at Luxor we travel upstream, watching local life pass by, whilst also visiting the spectacular Edfu and Kom Ombo temples along the way. The lush green banks and the beautiful sunsets over the Nile, together with the excellent on-board facilities make this an unforgettable way to travel.
Day 1: Start Cairo.
Day 2: *Visit the Pyramids at Giza, the Egyptian Museum, El Azhar Mosque and Cairo's
Day 3: Fly to Luxor; visit to Karnak and Luxor temples; free time.
Day 4-5: Valley of the Kings; two days on the Nile with visits to Edfu and Kom Ombo en
Day 6: Optional visit to Abu Simbel.
Day 7: Tour of bazaar or optional excursion to Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and
Cleopatra's Unfinished Obelisk.
Day 8: Optional visit to Nubian village; afternoon felucca ride.
Day 9: End Aswan.
- 4 nights on cruise boat and 4 nights 4 and 5-star hotels , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Travel by minibus, cruise boat and one internal flight
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Group normally 6 to 20, plus local leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Aswan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nile Cruise - Premium tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nile Cruise - Premium tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nile Cruise - Premium tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nile Cruise - Premium tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.