- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16-45 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the Pyramids of Giza. Visit Saqqara
- Go on guided tours of the famous Valley Of the Kings, Luxor and Karnak temple complex
- Enjoy Felucca cruise on the River Nile
- Relax on a beach in the Red Sea
Explore the incredible ancient wonders of Luxor and the Valley of the Kings, then head for the Red Sea. This tour comes to an end in Cairo after you have explored the city and visited the The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. Gain an insight into ancient Egypt like never before with our expert, English-speaking tour guide. To make things easy for you, we have also included and arrival and departure transfers.
For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Pyramids of Giza & Sakkara, transfer to Aswan
Day 3: Aswan
Day 4: Felucca cruise from Aswan
Day 5: Luxor & Kom Ombo
Day 6: Luxor (west Bank) & transfer to Hurghada
Day 7: Free day in Hurghada
Day 8: Hurghada – Cairo, Cairo museum & city tour
Day 9: Cairo departure
- Meals: 7 breakfast, 2 lunch and 3 dinner
- A qualified, English-speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Accommodation: 2 nights in 4-star hotel in Cairo. 1 night in 4-star hotel in Aswan. 1 night on traditional felucca sailing boat. 1 night in Luxor (3-star hotel). 2 nights in 4-star hotel in Hurghada
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off transfers. Overnight travel in an air-conditioned bus: Cairo - Aswan & Hurghada - Cairo
- Guided tours of pyramids and Cairo city
- Guided tours of Aswan, Valley of the Kings, Kom Ombo and Luxor Temples
- International & domestic airfare
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned on the itinerary (please allow approximately USD 80 per person)
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Tipping kitty (allow USD 30 per person)
- Meals not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Expenses that are personal in nature. like phone calls, laundry, etc
- Save +US$ 20 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.