- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the top sights of Cairo during a guided tour
- See the Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx
- Learn more about Egypt's rich history at Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
- Travel to Sharm El Sheikh. Stay in a luxurious resort
Soak up the sun and relax on a beach in Sharm El-Sheikh. Stay in a luxury hotel and make the most of your time in the resort town during the three days you are there. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Cairo: Pyramids of Giza & Sakkara
Day 3: Cairo: City sightseeing tour
Day 4: Cairo – Sharm El Shekih (flight)
Day 5: Free day in Sharm EL Sheikh
Day 6: Free day in Sharm EL Sheikh
Day 7: Sharm El Sheikh – Cairo
Day 8: Cairo departure
- Meals: 7 breakfast, 5 lunch and 3 dinner
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off on the first and the last day of the tour. Cairo – Sharm El Sheikh – Cairo flight tickets
- Accommodation: 4 nights in Cairo in a 5-star hotel. 3 nights in Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Ultra or similar
- All taxes
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.