- Visit the famous pyramids and the Great Sphynx
- Go on a desert camel-ride
- Best use of your time while you wait for your next flight
Use your time in Cairo airport while waiting for your next flight and take this tour as our representative will be waiting for you inside the terminal with a signboard having your name on it, he will help you with visa, customs, luggage checking, etc, then he will escort you to meet your private, qualified Egyptologist tour guide and then get on to your private, modern a/c vehicle to proceed to the Giza plateau where you are going to explore the following sites:
1- The Great Pyramid of Cheops (2500 B.C.)
2- The pyramid of Chephren (son of Cheops)
3- The pyramid of Mycerinus (grandson of Cheops)
4- the panorama where you can take great pictures and also
5- 30 minutes camel ride
6- Valley Temple of Chephren
7- The Great Sphinx
Later you will have lunch at a good quality restaurant.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Meet and greet services
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Transport in a private, modern a/c vehicle
- Qualifed, professional Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees
- WiFi during the tour
- Bottled water
- 30 minutes camel ride
- Lunch at a good quality restaurant
- Local taxes and parking fees
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum)
- Entry visa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sunglasses and hat are recommended.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.