- Sightseeing tour
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- Visit the Giza Pyramids and other landmarks
- Private Guided Tour
Then we will drive to Memphis City, the ancient capital of Egypt, the home of colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx. This city dates back to 3100 B.C. (1 hr time Spent)
Then visit the Sakkara area that is located only 27 km southwest from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), which is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.(2 hrs Time Spent)
Then Visit Dahshur Pyramids (Bent and Red Pyramids). Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 2613–2589 BCE.(1 hr Time Spent)
Lunch is included in between visits at a local restaurant based but beverages are not included. (1 Hr time Spent)
End your day tour with a visit to Giza Pyramids where you visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos. Then, visit the Valley Temple where the priests mummified the dead body of King Chephre. You will also have a close-up look at The Sphinx - The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.(2:30 hrs time Spent)
Around 17:00 Pm, we will transfer you back to the airport.
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All Taxes & Services
- Snacks Bag includes (Bottle of Water, Can of Pepsi, Chips & Cake)
- All Transfers by Private A/C Van Vehicle
- Inside Big Pyramid
- Middle pyramid
- Personal Items
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Any Optional Tours such as entry inside the pyramids
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.