- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Pyramids of Giza – Discover this legendary Ancient Wonder of the World and see the famous Sphinx
- Abu Simbel Sun Festival – Watch in awe as the rising sun illuminates the inner sanctum of this iconic temple
- Felucca sailing – Cruise along the mighty Nile and relax onboard a traditional Egyptian felucca as we travel to Kom Ombo
- Cairo – Admire the treasures of Tutankhamun at the Egyptian Museum, including his famous golden burial mask
FESTIVAL TOUR: See the mighty pyramids, witness the spectacular Sun Festival at Abu Simbel, then set sail down the Nile onboard a traditional felucca. Followed by, sightseeing in Luxor and relaxation on the beach in Hurghada. Bliss!
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 3 Cairo
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5 Abu Simbel
Day: 6 Felucca Cruise
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Luxor
Day: 9 Hurghada
Day: 10-11 Hurghada
Day: 12 Hurghada
Day: 13 Cairo
- 8 nights 4-5 star hotels, 2 nights aboard felucca (open deck). If booking our Nile Cruise Upgrade, 7 nights 4-5 star hotels and 3 nights Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- Overnight bus journey (3.5hrs) departing at around midnight to Abu Simbel and use of hotel room prior to the festival
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 13
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided visit to Abu Simbel at sunrise for the Sun Festival of King Ramses II including Abu Simbel and Sun Festival entrance fee
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- 1 overnight train from Cairo to Aswan (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Abu Simbel, Kom Ombo, Luxor and Hurghada
- 3 days in Hurghada by the Red Sea - Swim, snorkel and relax
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$80-100pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 91 today.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this King Ramses Sun Festival - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
King Ramses Sun Festival - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this King Ramses Sun Festival - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.