- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hurghada relax at the Red Sea, swim and opt to snorkel or scuba dive in the clear coastal waters
- Cairo marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Egyptian Museum
- Luxor West Bank discover exquisite tombs in the Valley of the Kings, the towering Colossi of Memnon and the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Luxor roam around the colossal Temple of Karnak and take an optional tour of the beautifully illuminated Luxor Temple at night
Discover Egypt's ancient wonders including the mighty Pyramids of Giza, Aswan's Philae Temple and the tomb strewn Valley of the Kings in Luxor. Go felucca sailing on the Nile and end your adventure with a few blissful days of R&R in Hurghada on the Red Sea.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 3 Aswan
Day: 4 Abu Simbel
Day: 5 Felucca Cruise
Day: 6 Luxor
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Hurghada
Day: 9-11 Hurghada
Day: 12 Cairo
Day: 13 Cairo
- 9 nights 4 - 5 star hotels, 2 nights aboard felucca (open deck). If booking our Nile Cruise Upgrade, 8 nights 4 - 5 star hotels and 3 nights Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer, day 1 and day 13
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- Hurghada Red Sea stay
- 1 overnight train: Cairo - Aswan (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Luxor and Hurghada
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$80-100pp, paid in local currency
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 64 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 42 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 13 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
King Ramses - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this King Ramses - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.