- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy the best sites of Cairo & Alexandria
- Cruise the Nile from Aswan to Luxor with Abu Simble
- Climb Moses Mountain and visit Madaba
- Visit Amman, the Dead Sea and Petra in Jordan
In addition to exploring the best highlights of Egpyt such as the library of Alexandria, the Sphynx, and the Great Pyramids, you can experience the sweeping desert landscapes of Jordan, explore Petra, an ancient city carved out of rock, and relax at the famed Dead Sea. Other highlights include cruising the famous River Nile on board a 5-star luxury ship, exploring Cairo, the Egyptian capital, and feeling the adventure as you experience a sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan.
Along with its comprehensive itinerary and tour schedule, this trip includes all accommodation and several meals. Please read the itinerary and what's included sections for more information.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Sakkara, Memphis, Three Pyramids & Sphinx
Day 3: Alexandria
Day 4: Free day or optional tour
Day 5: Egyptian Museum, citadel and Khan El Khalili
Day 6: Arrival Aswan - Aswan Tour
Day 7: Aswan - Abu Simble - Aswan
Day 8: Aswan - Kom Ombo - Edfu
Day 9: Edfu - Luxor East Bank
Day 10: Luxor West Bank - Sharm El Sheikh - Sainte Catherine
Day 11: Sainte Catherine - Sharm El Sheikh - Amman
Day 12: Jerash, Ajloun and Umm Qais Tour
Day 13: Madaba and Dead Sea in Jordan
Day 14: Petra
Day 15: Final departure
- All accommodation as outlined in the itinerary including hotels, sleeper train, and 5-star deluxe cruise ship
- All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicles
- All meals as per itinerary
- Experienced local English-speaking guide
- Entry fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- One pair of gloves and one face mask per person per day
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sound & light show at Pyramids
- Single supplement
- Dinner cruise
- Hot air balloon
- Nubian village
- Cairo by night
- Egypt entry visa
- Drinks during meals
- Extra entry options for pyramids including the inside, solar boat & mummy room
- Personal expenses
- All flights
- Obligatory New Year gala dinner (if applicable)
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.