- duration 21 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Welcome and Scenic Sundowners
- Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Scenic Freechoice
- Temples of Abu Simbel
Experience the best of Egypt & Jordan on this 21 day luxury tour. See the Great Pyramids, cruise the Nile and marvel at the desert landscapes of Wadi Rum.
No stone left unturned
From the majesty of the pyramids to the unrivalled beauty of the Treasury at Petra, mesmerising desertscapes, world famous seas and a cruise on the mighty River Nile, you will uncover the ancient and natural wonders of Egypt and Jordan in-depth on this magnificent 21 day journey.
Discover the endless history and legacy of these two intriguing countries, from the majestic monuments immortalising Egypt’s Pharaohs and the footsteps of the Romans and Nabateans in Jordan, to the more recent memorials of the WWII battlefields at El Alamein.
Dive into the Red Sea and float in the hypersaline waters of the Dead Sea, possibly while reading a book. Marvel at the otherworldly desert landscapes of Wadi Rum and the magnificent Temples of Abu Simbel and the Treasury at Petra, hewn into the desert rock.
Day 1 : Giza (Cairo)
Day 2 : Giza
Day 3 : Giza
Day 4 : Giza > Aswan
Day 5 : Aswan
Day 6 : Aswan > Nile Cruise
Day 7 : Nile Cruise
Day 8 : Nile Cruise
Day 9 : Luxor
Day 10 : Luxor > Red Sea
Day 11 : Red Sea
Day 12 : Red Sea > Cairo
Day 13 : Cairo
Day 14 : Cairo > Amman
Day 15 : Amman
Day 16 : Amman > Wadi Rum
Day 17 : Wadi Rum > Petra
Day 18 : Petra
Day 19 : Petra > Dead Sea
Day 20 : Dead Sea
Day 21 : Dead Sea > Amman
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Royal suite
- Luxury cabin
- Presidential suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 21 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 21 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Smaller group sizes with a maximum of 34 guests
- 2 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- 5 Scenic Sundowners events
- Your choice of 9 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 4 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- 44 meals – 20 breakfasts (B), 11 lunches (L) and 13 dinners (D)
- Fully escorted by a handpicked Scenic Tour Director, expert Egyptologist and knowledgeable local guides
- All internal flights
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of Egypt & Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Egypt & Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 16 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Egypt & Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Egypt & Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.