- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 5 star Nile River Cruise Spend four nights onboard a luxury cruise boat
- Cairo Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Grand Egyptian Museum
- Luxor West Bank Discover exquisite tombs at the Valley of the Kings, see the towering Colossi of Memnon and explore the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Luxor Roam around the colossal Temple of Karnak and see the beautifully illuminated Luxor Temple at night
PREMIUM TOUR: Embark on a five star Egyptian adventure. Stay in one of Cairo's smartest hotels, cruise the River Nile in style aboard a 5 star Nile cruiser and see Egypt’s best sites, guided by a professional Egyptologist guide for your entire stay.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Cairo
Day: 3 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 4 Luxor
Day: 5 Nile Cruising
Day: 6 Nile Cruising
Day: 7 Aswan
Day: 8 Optional excursion to Abu Simbel
Day: 9 Cairo
Day: 10 Cairo
- 3 nights 5 star hotels, 4 nights aboard luxury 5 star Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 4 lunches and 6 dinners (2 aboard the sleeper train)
- 2 overnight trains from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin) including meals
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 10
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology (groups of 4 or more)
- Touring and sightseeing in Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Luxor and Aswan
- Felucca sailing around the islands of Aswan
- International flights and visa
- Tip for Nile Cruise staff. Tip for your tour guide - we recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller for your guide, though ultimately tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$100-120pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 91 today.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewel of the Nile - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jewel of the Nile - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewel of the Nile - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.