- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Pyramids Of Giza from the back of a camel
- Enjoy cruising on the River Nile
- See the Abu Simbel Temple
- Visit Alexandria, the city founded by Alexander the Great
Learn more about the rich history of Egypt in the Egyptian Museum of Antiquity before catching your flight to Luxor, the biggest open-air museum in the world. Wonder at the ancient temples and see the Valley of the Kings. Embark on your deluxe cruise vessel to sail along the Nile toward Aswan. Stop by to see many impressive temples on the way to Aswan. Visit the temple of Philae and go south to visit the impressive temples of Abu Simbel.
Then board the flight to Cairo and visit Alexandria before heading home. This tour will take you to all the must-see places in the country. With accommodation in five-stars hotels, experienced tour guides, domestic airfare and luxury Nile cruise included, this is sure to be a memorable trip. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Egypt arrival
Day 2: Cairo: Full-Day Giza Pyramids & Sphinx
Day 3: Cairo – Sakkara & Memphis – Cairo
Day 4: Explore Cairo
Day 5: Cairo – Luxor (flight) & Nile River cruise
Day 6: Nile River cruise: Discover the Valley of the Kings
Day 7: Nile River cruise: Explore Edfu & Kom Ombo
Day 8: Nile River cruise (Aswan): Sightseeing tour of Philae Island & Abu Simbel Temple
Day 9: Aswan – Cairo (flight)
Day 10: Cairo – Alexandria – Cairo
Day 11: Cairo departure
- 10 breakfast, 7 lunch and 4 dinner
- Accommodation in 5-star hotels and cruise boat as per the itinerary
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off transfer from and to the airport on the first and the last day of the tour. Flight tickets: Cairo - Luxor - Cairo
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International flight tickets
- Expenses that are personal in nature, including phone calls & laundry
- Meals except those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.