- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the pyramids of Giza and the necropolis of Saqqara
- Visit Luxor & Hurghada
- Explore the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- See the highlights of the Coptic area of Cairo and Khan elKhalili
Travel to Sakkara to see the ruins of the burial ground of the residents of the ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis. Catch a flight to Luxor and see some of the major landmarks on its East and the West banks.
Head east from Luxor to Hurghada, a beach resort town along Egypt’s Red Sea coast, next. Swim on the sea and relax on its beach before flying to Cairo, the final destination of the trip. Go out on a guided city sightseeing tour of the city and see some of its highlights before we drive you to the airport.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Saqqara & Giza tour
Day 3: Luxor
Day 4: Luxor – Hurghada
Day 5: Hurghada - Cairo
Day 6: Cairo
Day 7: Cairo departure
- Airport pickup and drop off. All transfers as per the itinerary, including flights from Hurghada to Cairo
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout the duration of the trip
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Activities: riding camels around the pyramids, 2-hour Nile cruise & Cairo sightseeing tour
- All service charges and taxes
- Meals as per the itinerary
- USD25 in visa charges
- Tickets to the Royal Mummy Room in the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry and any other items that are of personal nature
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.