- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Adventure in premium style from the vibrant streets of Amman to the magical landscape of Wadi Rum and world wonder of Petra. Float on the Dead Sea before bathing in its healing mud. Flying to Cairo, stand in awe against the Pyramids and roam its chaotic bazaars. Ride to bustling port city of Alexandria and stand beside the ruins of the Great Library of Alexandria. Taking a comfortable flight to Luxor, sail the wonders of the Nile for 5 days on a Nile Cruiser.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo, Alexandria
Day 3: Alexandria, Cairo
Day 4: Cairo
Day 5: Cairo, Luxor (by flight) , Nile Cruise
Day 6: Nile Cruise
Day 7: Nile Cruise
Day 8: Nile Cruise
Day 9: Nile Cruise, Abu Simbel, Aswan, Cairo (by flight)
Day 10: Cairo
Day 11: Cairo, Amman ( By Flight )
Day 12: Amman City Tour
Day 13: Amman, Jerash, Ajloun, Dead Sea
Day 14: Dead Sea, Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Shobak, Petra
Day 15: Petra
Day 16: Petra, Wadi Rum
Day 17: Wadi Rum, Amman
Day 18: Amman
- 5 Star Characteristic Hotels : Accommodation in authentic, comfortable and ideally located hotels and luxury camp site at Wadi Rum.
- Exceptional Authentic Dining : 17 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 15 Dinners
- Luxury Transportation : Deluxe air-conditioned coach and domestic flights between Cairo & Luxor and between Aswan & Cairo , International flight between Cairo and Amman, Wadi Rum Jeep Safari
- 5 Star Nile Cruiser : 5-star Nile Cruise – with premium facilities including an outdoor pool on-board.
- Private Airport Transfer : Complimentary private airport transfers on arrival and departure dates.
- Egyptologist Travel Director : Local & Expert Egyptologist Travel Director throughout your trip.
- All Entrance Fees To All Sights : Entrance fees to all cultural, historical and natural sites on tour.
- Baggage Handling : Seamless baggage handling, delivered to your room at every hotel.
- All Tips, Taxes And Porterage Charges : Tips at the hotels and restaurants, all taxes and porterage fees.
- Free Wi-Fi : Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Egypt & Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 148+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Egypt & Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 October 2021, a deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Egypt & Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Egypt & Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smaller than usual, allowing you more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.