- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore ancient temples and monuments.
- Gaze at the pyramids and mysterious Sphinx.
- Spend the night on a felucca.
- Connect with history on the streets of Alexandria.
Dig deep and discover the riches of Egypt's geography, culture, and, of course, archaeology, on this epic adventure. Step into a world filled with giant statues, temples, and legendary pyramids. Take it easy as you float along the Nile on a traditional felucca, explore the white sands of Hurghada on the Red Sea, or enjoy a home-cooked meal with a local family. Our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) and local experts will share an intriguing combination of the region’s attractions and hidden secrets. Meet the gaze of the Sphinx and get into the spirit of bygone times when travelling to the Valley of the Kings.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo/Aswān
Day 3: Aswān
Day 4: Aswān
Day 5: Aswān/Kom Ombo
Day 6: Kom Ombo/Luxor
Day 7: Luxor
Day 8: Luxor
Day 9: Luxor/Hurghada
Day 10: Hurghada
Day 11: Hurghada/Alexandria
Day 12: Alexandria
Day 13: Alexandria/Cairo
Day 14: Cairo
- Simple hotels (11 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), felucca with support boat for toilet/showers (1 nt).
13 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD305-400 for meals not included.
- Private air-conditioned van, train, felucca, plane, 4x4, walking.
- Certified Egyptologist as CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Boat ride to Nubian Village with Traditional Meal, Aswān
- Your Discover Moment: Aswān
- Your Local Living Moment: Lunch with a Local Family, Luxor
- Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx entrance and guided tour
- Egyptian Museum entrance and guided tour
- Felucca overnight sailing excursion with support boat
- Karnak and Kom Ombo temples entrance and guided tour
- Temple of Hatshepsut and Valley of the Kings guided visit
- Colossi of Memnon visit
- Alexandria guided tour
- Boat and snorkelling trip in Hurghada
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 61 today.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.