- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the famous pyramids of Giza
- Visit the necropolis of Saqqara, a burial ground of the people of Memphis
- Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Nile
- Explore the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Travel to the necropolis of Sakkara and get the chance to see mastabas, flat-roofed, rectangular tombs left by ancient Egyptians. Enjoy a 2-hour cruise on the River Nile while watching a cultural show. Go out on a city sightseeing tour of Cairo and see some of its major landmarks, especially those in the Coptic area of the city. Also visit the Khan El Khalili Market.
Explore the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and marvel at their collection of ancient Egyptian artefacts. With an itinerary that combines only the destinations in and around Cairo and takes you to some of the most iconic landmarks of Egypt within a short duration of time, this is an ideal tour for those short on time but not willing to compromise on making the most of their stay in the land of the pharaohs.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Cairo - Pyramids of Giza - Cairo
Day 3: Museum of Egyptian Antiquities & Cairo day tour
Day 4: Cairo departure
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides
- Transfers as per the itinerary, including pickup and drop off
- Accommodation in 5 star hotels as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the site mentioned on the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Activities: camel ride around pyramids, Nile River dinner cruise & guided sightseeing tour of Cairo
- USD25 in Egypt visa fees
- International flight tickets
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and other items that are personal in nature
- Tickets to the Royal Mummy Room in the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.