- A guided tour to the Egyptian Museum
- Learn about the interesting history of Egypt
On the way, your tour guide will tell you about the history of Egypt as well as the modern Egypt life and the 2 revolutions that took place in Tahrir square right in front of the museum. The Egyptian museum has the biggest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world (about 136,000 items), and you can see the masterpieces such as the treasures of the boy king Tut Ankhamen, the collection of the heretic king Akhenaten, Colossal statues, Coffins, animal mummy room, Royal Mummy Room (extra fee) and much more.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Transport in a private modern a/c vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- WiFi during the tour
- Private tour
- Extra entrance fees (Royal Mummy Room)
- Food and drinks (unles specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.