- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Church of AbuSergah and St. Barbara,
- Visit the hanging church
- Visit old jewish synagogue – Ben Ezra Synagogue
You will be picked up at your hotel and we can start our half day tour with a visit to the Old Cairo that is known as Christian Coptic Cairo. It is among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual impact of their presence is sill felt.
At the old Cairo, you will be able to visit the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old Jewish synagogue – Ben Ezra Synagogue. (2 hrs time Spent)
Then we will continue our day tour to the Citadel where we visit the Mohamed Ali Mosque that is also known as the Alabaster Mosque.
End your day tour with a visit to the Khan Khalili Bazaar where numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more.
Tour ends with a drop off at your hotel in Cairo.
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- All Taxes
- Bottle of Water
- All Transfers by Private A/C Vehicle
- Personal Items
- Any Optional Tours
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.