- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Memphis City
- Visit the Alabaster Sphinx
- Visit Step Pyramids in Sakkara
We will first visit the Sakkara Pyramid, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), which is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.
Then Visit Dahshur Pyramids (Bent & Red Pyramids). The Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 2613–2589 BCE.
Then, we will visit Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx were built back in 3100 B.C .
At the end of the tour, around 13:00 pm, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- All Taxes Services
- Bottle of Water
- All Transfers by Private A/C Vehicle
- Personal Items
- Any Optional Tours
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.