- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit all the major mosques of Cairo
- Learn about the fascinating history with our expert guide
Over there in Islamic Cairo you will be able to visit and enter some of the mosques such as - `Masjid` Amr Ibn Elas Mosque, followed by a visit to the Most and biggest mosques in Cairo which is El Sultan Hassan Mosque.
We will then visit another big famous Mosque which is the Al-Rifa’i Mosque. The building is located opposite the Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan, which dates from around 1361, and was architecturally conceived as a complement to the older structure. The mosque was constructed next to two large public squares and off of several European style.
Then Followed by a visit to one of the biggest mosques in Cairo which is El Sultan Hassan Mosque that also known as `Madrasa El Sultan Hassan` that was founded by Sultan Hassan in 1356 A.D. Commissioned by a sultan of a short and relatively unimpressive profile, al-Maqrizi noted that within the mosque were several “wonders of construction”. The mosque was, for example, designed to include schools for all four of the Sunni schools of thought: Shafi’i, Maliki, Hanafi and Hanbali
Then drive to Al-Azhar Mosque in Cairo is also known as the mosque of the most resplendent is a mosque in Islamic Cairo in Egypt. It was the first mosque established in Cairo, a city that has since gained the nickname "the City of a Thousand Minarets".
End your day tour with a visit to El Hussein Mosque in Cairo. Hallowed mosque is believed to be the burial site of the head of the prophet Muhammad's grandson.
At the end of the tour our guide will transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- All Taxes & Services
- Snacks Bag includes (Bottle of Water, Can of Pepsi, Chips & Cake)
- All Pickup and drop off Transfers
- Personal Items
- Any Optional Tours
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.