- Once in a life time experience
- Suitable for all ages
- Led by a professional Egyptologist
-Cheops complex with the Great Pyramid (2500 B.C.). The only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world. This complex also has 3 queen pyramids.
-Chepren complex: Chephren was the son of Cheops and the valley temple of him is the only temple that has survived of the 3 complexes. The temple is situated next to the Sphinx.
-Mycerinus complex: Mycerinus was the grandson of Cheops.His pyramid is the smallest of them all but has 3 queen pyramids.
This tour will start at 9.00 am in the morning where your private tour guide will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel. You will then get on your private, modern a/c van and head for the Giza plateau to first start at the Great Pyramid, then move up to the plateau to the panorama area where you can take unforgettable pictures and start your exciting camel ride in the Sahara desert for approximately 30 minutes. On this four hours to you will also get to visit the Valley Temple of Chepren and have a closer look and eye contact with the Sphinx.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel/residence.
- WiFi during the tour
- Entrance fees to the Giza area
- Entrance fees to The Valley Temple and The Sphinx
- Bottle of mineral water per person
- Private licensed tour guide and Egyptologist
- Transportation in a private, modern a/c van
- 30 minutes camel ride
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Extra expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees to the interior of the pyramids (optional)
- Entrance fees to the Solar Boat Museum (optional)
>Bring your sunglasses
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.