- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit El Moez Le Din Allah Street
- Visit Bayt El Sehaymi
- Visit Al Azhar Park
- Guided Tour
After the pickup at your hotel, the day tour starts. We will first visit one of the oldest streets in Egypt which is El Moez Le Din Allah Street, an eloquent witness for historical Cairo with the various monuments spread along both sides of the street.
We will then move towards the northern side of the city, in El Darb El Asfar, the most ancient quarter of Islamic Cairo monuments where you visit Barqouq mosque & School in Nahassen, El Aqmar Mosque, the Mosque of El Saleh Talae, the Blue Mosque, the Dome, Hospital & School of Qalawoon.
Also you will be able to visit Bayt El Sehaymi, which is 350 years old. We will take you for a walk on Al Darb Al Ahmar Street. Facing Bab Zuweila and going further up north in Suq al-Silah Street one will come across the saddle makers market called Suq al-Surugiyyiah which produces all kinds of leatherware. From here we will be in Al Moez Street, the most beautiful Islamic street in Cairo.
End your day tour with a visit to Al Azhar Park which is located in the heart of old historic Cairo.
Note: Lunch included at a local restaurant in between visits.
Tour finishes with drop off at the customer's hotel around 16:00 pm.
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All Taxes
- Bottle of Water
- All Transfers by Private A/C Vehicle
- Personal Items
- Any Optional Tours
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.