- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Check out the iconic Sphinx and the Valley Temple of Mummification.
- Go back in time to the days of the pharaohs and spend some hours exploring the pyramids
- Enjoy ancient Egypt at its stunning best
- Discover a piece of world history.
Your guide will provide you with historical insights into those 4600 years old tombs, how they were built and how long it took the ancient Egyptians to complete them. He will also give you enough time to take as many photos as you wish. You may like to enter the burial chamber of one of the pyramids (optional at additional cost).
Passing through the pyramids of Chephren and Menkaure, you will stop to click some photos of all the pyramids together. In that part of the Sahara Desert area, you will also have the chance to ride a camel, take nice clicks and have a lot of desert fun (optional).
You might also like to visit the sun boat museum (optional). In the year 1954, an Egyptian archaeologist found what we call now the sun boat which was made of cedar imported from Lebanon. Although the boat dates back to 4600 years, most of the wooden components are still in an excellent condition.
After a short drive, you will find yourself at the feet of the fascinating statue of the Sphinx, the largest monolith sculpture in Ancient Egypt. This mysterious monument was carved to symbolize the pharaoh’s power and wisdom. The statue was also regarded as a guardian of the pyramids.
Finally, visit the Valley Temple where King Chephren (owner of the second pyramid in the area) was mummified and learn about mummification process. After this great tour, you will have the chance to go to a papyrus institute to see how the Egyptians produced this genuine artwork thousands of years ago.
We will drop you at your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to Giza Plateau
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended) Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids (approx. EGP 40.00 – 100.00)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.