- Hotel pickup included.
- All entrance fees included.
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist.
- Snacks and Beverages included.
It is the dream of everyone to visit the Three Pyramids Cheops, Chephren & Mycerinus on the Giza Plateau which are considered the only survivor of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
Just to the east of the second Pyramid lies the mysterious Sphinx with a body of a lion & a human head, also known as The Guardian of the Pharaoh's enormous funerary monument.
Another highlight on this tour is the The Egyptian Museum which houses around 250 000 antique pieces in its 107 halls. It comprises the world's greatest collection of Ancient Egyptian Artifacts. Marvel at the many rooms filled with golden treasures specially from the world famous treasures of King Tut Ankh Amun (extra ticket).
We will then continue to visit The Citadel of Saladin, a spectacular medieval fortress dating from the 12th century & perched on a hill above the city. Another visit will be made to the Alabaster Mosque & Tomb of the Ottoman ruler Mohamed Ali which are located in the Citadel.
We will end the day with a visit to Khan El-Khalili Bazaar for woodwork, glassware, leather goods, perfumes, fabrics, pharaonic curiosities etc.
If you have one day available while in Egypt - this is the tour for you. A qualified Egyptologist will take you around and make sure that you get the most out of the visit.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Local Guide to prepare your trip starting from your hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance to Citadel of Saladin.
- Entrance to Giza Plateau.
- Entrance to The Egyptian Museum.
- Private tour.
- A bottle of mineral water, can of soft drink or juice, & snacks.
- Lunch in good local restaurant selected by the tour company.
- Transport by Private air-conditioned minivan/coach.
- A free complimentary activity of a Calesa In The Pyramids.
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids (approx. EGP 150).
- Entrance to the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Tips, drinks, personal expenses and extras not mentioned in the program.
- Gratuities (recommended)
> Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
> Your Lunch and dinner it will be free if receive any Accommodation tour than mor 2 days + 1 optional tours, if your reserve this tour Before your arrival by two weeks. (lunch and dinner it will be in restaurant en area pyramidal). not including drinks.
> You will receive a free optional tour to Egyptian Museum in cairo, if you receive Before your arrive by two weeks, Two optional, Tour To Pyramids, Sphinx and Memphis y Sakara with lunch and another tour to Alexandria with lunch.
> You will receive a free dinner in a local restaurant in zone pyramidal, if your reserved this tour before you arrive by two weeks.
> You will receive a free lunch in a local restaurant in zone pyramidal
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.