- Guided Private Tour of the Egyptian Museum
- See the treasures of king Tutankhamon
The Egyptian Museum of antiquities displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Snacks will be included in this tour (Bottle of water, Can of Pepsi, Chips and Sweet Cake). After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- All Pickup and Drop off transfers
- A professional tour guide
- Entry fees
- Snacks and water
- All Taxes
- Mummies Room
- Mummies Room at the Museum (It requires separate ticket)
- Personal items
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.