- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the Pyramids of Giza & the Sphinx
- Take a trip to Sakkara. See the Pyramid of Djoser, world's oldest major stone structure
- Learn more about ancient Egyptian noblemen at the Tombs of the Nobles in Sakkara
- Visit the city of Memphis, founded by King Mina
Proceed to see the enigmatic Sphinx next before heading for the Pyramid of Djoser, the world's oldest major stone structure, in Sakkara. This pyramid was built during the reign of the Third Dynasty of Ancient Egypt 4,800 years ago.
Also visit the Tombs of the Nobles in Sakkara and learn more about the daily life of ancient Egyptian noblemen. Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant and transfer to the city of Memphis which was founded by King Mina and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom.
Memphis remained the centre of politics and culture in Egypt for over 3,000 years. See the famous statue of Ramses II and the Sphinx of Queen Hatshepsut in Memphis. We will drive you to the hotel after that.
But sadly, due to Corona outbreak it would not be possible for us to travel to Egypt. All landings in Egypt were cancelled. We contacted Look at Egypt Tours as soon as possible, but by the time it was possible to do this it was only a short time before the tour was due to depart. We therefore feared that we would be liable for the full cost of the tour and were expecting to have to claim on our insurance.
On our return, we emailed Mr.Kareem again to check the position and request a cancellation invoice which we knew would be required to claim on our insurance. We were pleasantly surprised to hear from him by return email that he had spoken to his manager Ahmed, and that it had been agreed to return the deposit to us because the cancellation had been no fault of ours. A few days later, a full refund of the deposit we had paid was credited back to our credit card account.
We were very impressed with this level of customer service. If eventually we do manage to get to Egypt in future, we will definitely be contacting Look at Egypt Tours again.”
- A private, English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel in Cairo. All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Bottled water during your trip
- Tips for guide & driver
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.