- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Entrance ticket or transfer
- Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza
- Free Camel riding at the Pyramids
- Private Egyptologist Guide
- Visit The Egyptian Museum
Spend the day exploring Ancient Egyptian wonders. Take in the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx with a camel ride before visiting the Egyptian Museum. The museum is home to the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world and the treasures of King Tutankhamun. Next, visit the Islamic Cairo and bazaar after your lunch break.
This is the best way to visit the Pyramids of Giza and Cairo's highlights in a single-day tour. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
Lunch, transporation, a guide, entrance fees, and camel ride are all included.
- Lunch during the tour
- Entry fees
- private transportation
- Private guide
- Camel riding
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.