- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit AbuSergah and St. Barbara Churches
- Visit the hanging church
- Visit the old jewish synagogue – Ben Ezra Synagogue
You will visit Old Cairo that is also known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family.
In later years, the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergious) was built. This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon, is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. Also There you will be able to visit and Enter the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old jewish synagogue – Ben Ezra Synagogue. (2 hrs time Spent)
Lunch is included in between visits at a local restaurant but beverages are not included. ( 1hr Time Spent)
Then we continue our day tour to Islamic Cairo that was founded in 641 A.D by the First Muslim leader Amr Ibn Elas. Over there in Islamic Cairo you will be able to visit and enter some of the mosques such as - `Masjid` Amr Ibn Elas Mosque, followed by a visit to the Most and biggest mosques in Cairo which is El Sultan Hassan Mosque. (2 hrs time Spent)
We will then visit another big famous Mosque which is the Al-Rifa’i Mosque. The building is located opposite the Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan, which dates from around 1361, and was architecturally conceived as a complement to the older structure. The mosque was constructed next to two large public squares and off of several European style. (2:30 hrs Time)
Then visit The Citadel of Cairo where you can visit the most famous mosque in Cairo which is Mohamed Ali`s mosque that known as the Alabaster Mosque. (1hr Time)
Then end your day tour with a visit to Khan Khalili Bazaar.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All Taxes Services
- Snacks Bag includes (Bottle of Water, Can of Pepsi, Chips & Cake)
- All transfers by private A/C vehicles
- Personal Items
- Any Optional Tours
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.