- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Aswan Sail on the Nile in a traditional felucca and voyage around the Botanical Gardens on Kitchener's Island
- Cairo See the treasures of Tutankhamun during a guided tour of the Egyptian Museum, the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Hurghada Enjoy a free day to relax in the beach resort town of Hurghada
- KomOmbo Visit KomOmbo Temple dedicated to two gods
Great Pharaohs, gods and goddesses once walked these ancient lands and you will too when you embark on this mesmerising 9-day journey from Cairo to Aswan, to the temples of Luxor and the seaside splendour of Hurghada. Get lost in the legends of ancient civilisations, the stories of great battles and tributes to powerful men and women who once revealed their might through man-made wonders which followed them into the afterlife.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo (2 Nights)
Day 2: Cairo sightseeing
Day 3: Cairo Aswan Nile Cruise (3 Nights)
Day 4: Nile cruise: Aswan Kom-Ombo Edfu
Day 5: Nile cruise: Edfu Luxor
Day 6: Disembark Luxor Valley of the Kings Hurghada (2 Nights)
Day 7: Hurghada free day
Day 8: Hurghada Cairo (1 Night)
Day 9: Depart Cairo
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Cruise lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- The services of a professional English speaking Egyptologist / Travel Director throughout your journey
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Three-night luxury Nile Cruise
- Flight from Cairo to Aswan
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Footsteps of the Pharaohs tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Footsteps of the Pharaohs tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Footsteps of the Pharaohs tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Footsteps of the Pharaohs tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.