- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Take a step back in time and sail the Rivers of the Nile like a true Nubian! Tag along your expert Egyptologist guide on a journey through the most incredible sights and experience the uniqueness of Egypt. Soak up one of the oldest civilizations in the world and discover the hidden Hieroglyphs in the temples scattered around the Nile. See where the past kings lie at the Valley of the Kings and kiss the Sphinx on the cheek. Then recharge at the gorgeous Red Sea paradise of Dahab.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 3: Aswan
Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
Day 10: Dahab, Mt. Sinai Trek
Day 11: St. Catherine, Dahab
Day 12: Dahab
Day 13: Dahab
Day 14: Dahab, Cairo
Day 15: Cairo
- 5 and 4 star hotels, traditional Felucca with access to WC facilities
- 14 breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C, modern coach or mini-bus and Felucca.
- Arrival and Departure transfers on first and last day of the trip
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides
- Overnight train from Cairo to Aswan, and from Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Felucca Sailtrek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Felucca Sailtrek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 January 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Felucca Sailtrek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Felucca Sailtrek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.