Felucca Odyssey & Red Sea
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Young Adults
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-59 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-12813
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Embark on an unforgettable journey down the Nile on a traditional felucca, seeing some of the most iconic ancient sights in Egypt along the way.
- Venture to the Sinai Peninsula and explore the seaside resort town of Dahab, renowned for its worldclass diving and snorkelling.
- Take in the highlights of Cairo, including the Pyramids and Sphinx, before concluding your amazing tour of Egypt with a few days relaxing by the Red Sea.
Journey through bustling markets of Cairo, amazing wonders along the Nile and the popular sea resort of Dahab. Witness some of the most astounding sites from the old world while chilling as you sail on a traditional felucca. Follow the footsteps of pharaohs, fly over the Luxor valley. In the end, relax in the cooling waters of the Red Sea to cap off your amazing Egypt tour.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 3: Aswan
Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 5: Felucca Cruise on the Nile
Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
Day 10: Dahab
Day 11: Dahab
Day 12: Dahab, Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo
- 5 and 4 star hotels, traditional Felucca with access to WC facilities.
- 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- A/C, modern coach or mini-bus and Felucca.
- Arrival and departure transfers on first and last day of the trip
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides
- Overnight train from Cairo to Aswan, and from Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Felucca Odyssey & Red Sea tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 May 2023, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Felucca Odyssey & Red Sea tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Felucca Odyssey & Red Sea tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.