- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cairo A full day exploring the Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
- Aswan Nubian Dinner; camel trek to St. Simeon's Monastery; optional visit to the temples at Abu Simbel
- Aswan to Kom Ombo felucca sail trek along the Nile River
- Luxor Tour of Karnak with transfer by 'calesh'; Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
This Egyptian family adventure visits the Pyramids, Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum in Cairo where the famous Tutankhamun mask is housed. Heading south to Aswan, board a traditional felucca sailing boat towards Luxor where we visit the famous Karnak Temple and explore the underground tombs in the Valley of the Kings. The trip ends on the Red Sea. Aswan - Nubian Dinner; camel trek to St. Simeon's Monastery; optional visit to the temples at Abu Simbel Luxor - Tour of Karnak with transfer by 'calesh'; Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple Safaga - Full day boat trip and snorkelling in the Red Sea
Day 1 : Join trip in Cairo
Day 2 : In Cairo; visit the Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum; overnight train to Aswan
Day 3 : Arrive in Aswan, free afternoon and Nubian dinner
Day 4 : Optional early morning visit to Abu Simbel. Board traditional felucca boat sail towards Kom Ombo
Day 5 : Full day sailing on the Nile River towards Kom Ombo
Day 6 : Drive to Kom Ombo temple. Continue to Luxor on the banks of the Nile.
Day 7 : Visit to Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings; afternoon free
Day 8 : Drive to Safaga, visting Karnak Temple en route
Day 9 : Full day boat trip on the Red Sea
Day 10 : Trip ends in Safaga on the Red Sea
- 6 nights premium hotel
- 1 night simple overnight train
- 2 nights simple felucca
- 9 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- Bus, Boat, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Safaga are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Egyptian Sphinx, Pyramids and Nile River tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84 today.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Egyptian Sphinx, Pyramids and Nile River tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 160 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 21 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family Egyptian Sphinx, Pyramids and Nile River tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Egyptian Sphinx, Pyramids and Nile River tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.