- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the stunning Salah El Din Citadel
- Explore Coptic Cairo
- Visit the beautiful Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque
- Tour Islamic Cairo
The tour starts with a pick up from your hotel by our driver. The first visit is to the Salah El Din Citadel, which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders. After that, visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came from Istanbul specifically to build the great mosque for Mohamed Ali, the ruler of Egypt from 1805 to 1849.
After this, enjoy an included lunch that will be served in a local restaurant. Then, we continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo's old bazaar. Afterwards, we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, the church of St. Barbara and the church of Abu Serga.
After an insightful and interesting day sightseeing, we head back to your hotel.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.