- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Set sail down the Nile River on a three day cruise. Relax in comfort and watch scenes of everyday Egyptian life stream by from the deck.
- Explore the marvel and mystery of Ancient Egypt with tours of the Pyramids at Giza, the Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel, the labyrinthian tomb catacombs in Alexandria and more.
- Cairo's Khan alKhalili Bazaar is an essential Egyptian experience – lose yourself in the colours and aromas of this fascinating marketplace
- Be awed by the towering, windswept rock formations at Wadi Rum on a 4WD tour, then spend night star gazing in your Bedouin desert camp.
From the ‘Land of the Pharaohs’ to the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea, this immersive 19-day tour through Egypt and Jordan is awash with highlights. Lose yourself in sun-kissed Cairo, be dazzled by the grandeur of ancient Egypt, cruise down the iconic Nile River, and explore the fascinating cities of Alexandria, Aswan and Luxor. Cross over to Jordan and discover the sweeping desert and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, the hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash. This is a Middle Eastern odyssey to remember.
First Hotel in Ubud should be changed (smell in the room, dark)
Last Hotel in Sanur must be changed. After the other hotels, this standard "business" hotel is not an adequate end of the tour. Simply no atmosphere”
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
- Hotel (13 nights), Cruise ship (3 nights), Desert camp (1 night), Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
- 17 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- 4x4 , Camel , Cruise Ship , Felucca , Overnight sleeper train , Plane , Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Cairo - Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo - The Egyptian Museum headset
- Cairo - Egyptian Museum
- Alexandria - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Alexandria - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Alexandria - Al Montazah Palace & Gardens
- Aswan - Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Aswan - Philae Temple
- Abu Simbel - Abu Simbel temples
- Aswan - Felucca Sail
- Izbat Al Bayyarah - Kom Ombo Temple
- Luxor - Karnak Temple -Entry Fee
- Luxor - Colossi of Memnon
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Luxor - Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun
- Luxor - Hatshepsut Temple
- Cairo - Khan al-Khalili bazaar visit
- Wadi Rum - Desert Jeep tour
- Petra - Guided tour
- Petra - Local Family Dinner
- Shobak - Shobak Castle
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Dead Sea - Visit including lunch
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Egypt & Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 167+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Egypt & Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Egypt & Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Egypt & Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Egypt can get very hot, particularly in the summer months of July and August. Where possible we try and visit sites in the early morning before it gets too hot. While the heat is generally dry and easier to cope with than humidity, please consider your suitability to the time of year you wish to travel.
- The best (and only) way to explore many of the region’s ancient sites is on foot. The walkways around ruins can be uneven, dusty and rocky, so be sure to bring sturdy walking shoes. At major sites such as the Pyramids, Petra and Wadi Rum, you will be exposed to the elements at length, so be prepared with a hat, sunscreen and plenty of water. A reasonable level of fitness is required to enjoy exploring these sites.
- One of the benefits of a Comfort-style trip is that we use private transport where possible. As the traffic in Cairo and surrounding areas can be chaotic, we ask that you come prepared with patience.
- Accommodation aboard the Nile River cruise is full board, but all drinks you purchase on board are at your own expense. An evening entertainment program is also available on board.
- Accommodation on the overnight train is in two-berth cabins with bunk beds. All bedding is provided on board and western-style toilets are located in each carriage. Keep in mind general train cleanliness may not be to the same standards you are accustomed to.
- In Wadi Rum we stay in a permanent tented camp with shared bathroom facilities. Please be aware that while the desert may be very hot during the day, it will still be cool at night and warm clothes and a sleeping bag is highly recommended when travelling outside of the summer months.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Joining point description
Joining point instructions