- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Young Adults
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-59 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-12800
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Viewing temples such as the Temple of Isis, Abu Simbel, and Karnak.
- Bargaining in the lively bazaars of Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
- Watching the sunrise over the sand dunes of the Sahara from the comfort of a traditional felucca boat.
- Visiting the awe-inspiring Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, and Valley of the Kings.
- Taking a guided tour of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Soak in all the marvels and wonders of Egypt in this packed 9-day Essential Egypt tour.
Witness the last remaining ancient wonder of the world, the Pyramids. Discover breathtaking ancient temples while you dig deep into history and mythology, and barter your way through chaotic Bazaars.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 3: Aswan
Day 4: Aswan
Day 5: Daily Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 6: Edfu, Kom Ombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo
- 5 and 4 star hotels
- 8 Breakfasts
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Felucca sailboat
- Arrival and Departure transfers on first and last day of the trip
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides
- Overnight train from Cairo to Aswan, and from Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 August 2023, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.