- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- The Pyramids might be hyped, but when you see them you’ll soon be saying oh mummy, I see the point (sorry).
- Set sail on a felucca cruise along the Nile. Back in the day, these wooden boats had zero facilities, but our new pimpedout boat has westernstyle toilets on board.
- Our guides are local and know all the best secret and hidden places to check out after a day of sightseeing
- Only Petra’s Treasury is stunning enough to be the temple of the Holy Grail (well, according to Indiana Jones at least), and you’ll be blown away on a full day exploring the majesty and mystery of this world wonder.
The Middle East is living, breathing proof the old saying is true: you don’t know until you go. Egypt, Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian Territories – visit the holy land trifecta and have experiences you'll never forget. This trip has all the icons plus tonnes of surprises perfect for the Intrepid traveller. The pyramids and original botched surgery queen (the Sphinx) in Egypt and doing your best astronaut impression in the Dead Sea are awesome, sure, but have you tried your leaders favourite falafel cart in Jerusalem?!
Luxor / Valley of the Kings
- Hotel (9 nights), Hostel (4 nights) Desert camp (2 nights), Felucca (1 night), Overnight sleeper train (2 nights)
- 16 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Felucca , Jeep , Overnight sleeper train , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Cairo - Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Aswan - Nile River Kayaking
- Aswan - Orientation walk & bazaar visit
- Nile - Felucca overnight sailing trip
- Nile - Dinner and Music Felucca
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Cairo - Khan Al-Khalili Bazaar
- Amman -Guided Walking Tour
- Wadi Rum - 4WD jeep safari
- Wadi Rum - Guided hike
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Jerusalem - Machane Yehuda Market & Bite Card
- Jerusalem - Walk on the Ramparts of the Old City
- Jerusalem - Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Jerusalem - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Dead Sea - Visit and float
- Masada - Entrance & Cable Car one-way
- Masada - Snake Path Hike
- Jaffa - Town Visit
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Bethlehem - Graffiti Walking Tour
- Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity & Shepherds' Field
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Epic Egypt, Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 132+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Epic Egypt, Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 October 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Epic Egypt, Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Epic Egypt, Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- You’re the boss! Not just in general, but also on this trip, where there’s free time to do whatever you want, or optional tours to show you the way. Maybe budget a little extra cash for activities and entrance fees that aren’t included.
- Accommodation in Israel is in dorm rooms with up to 12 travellers. They may not all be fellow Intrepid travellers and your group could be split across different rooms. Where possible (and unless requested otherwise) we will accommodate you in same gender rooms.
- It’s not all hot desert days in Jordan & Israel, as the winter months (December through to February) can be quite cold. Temperatures in northern parts of the country can drop to freezing overnight. Snowfall around these areas as well as Amman is common. Pack smart so that you’re prepared for varying temperatures especially if travelling during these months.
- The thing about ancient ruins and other super old sites in the Middle East is that they usually involve walking on rocky and/or steep hillsides. But if you don’t feel up for it on a hot day then you can just sit it out, or wander along at your own pace.
- Travelling on a felucca is awesome, but it's not for everyone. You will be sharing a sleeping area with your fellow group members for the night and a shared bathroom facility on board
- Israel & The Palestinian Territories is by no means a cheap destination and you should budget accordingly. The good news is that your expert local leader is on hand to help you uncover the best deals!
- Sites can get congested during peak travel periods with coaches of large pilgrim groups. We do our best to plan our visits around these times but sometimes it is unavoidable. There may be delays, queue's and private services that prevent us from entering the site. Your trip leader will manage this as best as they can on the day.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Your fellow travellers