- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Nile Cruise: Enjoy an onboard gala reception and dinner.
- Luxor: Visit a family home and witness the making authentic Egyptian sun bread.
- Nile Cruise: Join the fun at an Egyptian dinner and galabeya party.
- Nile Cruise: Enjoy an evening of dinner and traditional Egyptian belly dancing.
An inquisitive journey for those with a hunger for knowledge, adventure through the land of pharaohs. Cruise your way through Egypt and along the mighty Nile, as you delve into the highlights of ancient Egypt.
Day 1: Cairo at leisure.
Day 2: Cairo sightseeing.
Day 3: Join your cruise in Luxor.
Day 4: The Temple of Hathor and Luxor.
Day 5: The West Bank and Valley of the Kings.
Day 6: A Felucca around Kitchener’s Island.
Day 7: Aswan and High Dam.
Day 8: Back to Cairo
Day 9: Cairo Sightseeing
Day 10: Depart Cairo.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. See Notes in the pricing panel for exemptions.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, when flights are included within the itinerary and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Complimentary, private port transfers are included when cruise travel is included within the itinerary. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight to overnight river cruise and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges and certified Egyptologist, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Elegance of the Pharaohs tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 163+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Elegance of the Pharaohs tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 28 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Elegance of the Pharaohs tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Elegance of the Pharaohs tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.