- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Cairo and Luxor with a Local Specialist
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, the Temple of Isis on the island of Philae, the Temples of KomOmbo, the temples of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings, Luxor Museum, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple and the Colossi of Memnon in Luxor and the Coptic Monasteries in Alexandria
- View the Great Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan and the Roman Theatre in Alexandria.
- Sail in a felucca across the Nile
A tale of a great emperor and beautiful queen are the highlights of this journey past temples, tombs and antiquities, cruising the mighty river Nile from Luxor to Aswan. Follow the frenetic pace of Cairo, and imagine Alexander the Great and Cleopatra's great Alexandria, today Egypt's cultural capital.
Day 1: Welcome to Cairo
Day 2: Discover Colourful Cairo
Day 3: Fly to Aswan and Embark on Your Nile Cruise
Day 4: Journey to Ancient Kom-Ombo
Day 5: Uncover Luxors Treasures
Day 6: Disembark and Fly to Cairo
Day 7: Onwards to Amazing Alexandria
Day 8: Return to Cairo
Day 9: Farewell Egypt
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 8 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 4 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Three-night luxury Nile Cruise
- Flight from Luxor to Cairo
- Flight from Cairo to Aswan
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egyptian Voyager tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egyptian Voyager tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egyptian Voyager tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egyptian Voyager tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.