- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Iconic Pyramids & Sphinx of Giza
- Egyptian museum
- 5star cruise down the Nile visiting Karnak & Luxor temples
- The Valley of the Kings
A luxury version of our classic Egypt tour, offering a higher standard of accommodation and transport to ensure your comfort at all times. We start in Cairo where you can explore the Great Pyramids of Giza including the Step Pyramid and the iconic Sphinx. A short flight takes you to Luxor the next morning where you will experience the incredible temples and world famous tombs of the Valley of the Kings as well as visiting Karnak, Medinat Habu, Queen Hatchepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Your luxury river boat cruise takes you all the way to Aswan, via the temples of Edfu and Komomo, where we will explore the romantic temples of Philae and the impressive Aswan High Dam. Flying back to Cairo, we then tour the world famous Egyptian Museum, accompanied by a certified Egyptologist, before you are free to explore the bustling markets and souks of this incredible city.
Day 1 : Arrive into Cairo. Transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Cairo. Pyramids & Saqqara tour
Day 3 : Luxor. West bank tour. Luxor temple
Day 4 : Luxor. Karnak Temple. Sail to Edfu
Day 5 : Edfu. Cruise to Kom Ombo & Aswan
Day 6 : Aswan. Philae Temple, Aswan Dam
Day 7 : Cairo, Egyptian Museum & optional tours
Day 8 : Cairo. Departure transfer to the airport
- All hotel accommodation in 5-star hotels
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Domestic flights
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Services of a local Egyptologist tour guide for all sightseeing tours
- 4-night 5-star Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees (allow approx. US$135)
- Tipping kitty (allow US$45)
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tour guide tips
- Hotel gala dinners on 24 and/or 31 Dec (budget up to $180 p/p, see Tour notes)
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egyptian Legacy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egyptian Legacy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egyptian Legacy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.