- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cairo – Discover the treasures of King Tut at the Egyptian Museum and see the mummies of mighty pharaohs at the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization
- The Great Pyramids – Enjoy a tour of this legendary Ancient Wonder of the World and gaze at the iconic Sphinx
- Aswan – Sail the Nile to Elephantine Island aboard a traditional felucca sailboat and visit a local school
- Monastery of St Simeon Ride a camel across the rolling desert sands to this 7th century monastery
Enjoy a fun and educational family adventure in ancient Egypt. Explore the iconic Pyramids of Giza and the tomb strewn Valley of the Kings in Luxor, camel ride across the dunes in Aswan, sail on a felucca and visit a local school, before heading to the beach on the beautiful Red Sea Riviera. This tour welcomes children aged 5 years and over.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Cairo
Day: 3 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5 Aswan
Day: 6 Aswan
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Hurghada
Day: 9 Hurghada
Day: 10-11 Hurghada
Day: 12 Cairo
Day: 13 Cairo
- 2 nights 4 star hotels and 9 nights 5 star hotels - all with swimming pools
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- 1 overnight train from Cairo to Aswan (private 2 berth sleeper cabin) including meals
- Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 and day 13
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private vehicles
- Guided excursions to the Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum, Philae Temple, Aswan Market, Kom Ombo Temple, the Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide, degree qualified in Egyptology, days 1 to 10
- Economy class flight from Hurghada to Cairo
- Aswan - Camel ride to St Simeon's Monastery
- Aswan - Felucca sailing on the Nile and visit to Elephantine Island
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Luxor and Hurghada
- 4 night Hurghada Red Sea stay - Swim, sun and sand
- International flights and visa
- Gratuity for your tour guide. We recommend USD$25–35 per adult for the entire tour. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: Adult USD$90-110pp / Child USD$50-60pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 96 today.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egyptian Family Adventure & Red Sea - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egyptian Family Adventure & Red Sea - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egyptian Family Adventure & Red Sea - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.