- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Pyramids and Great Sphinx of Giza
- Snorkelling and a submarine ride in the Red Sea
- Sail the Nile in a Felucca
- Explore the Valley of the Kings
Spectacular ancient monuments, vast desert and golden beaches make Egypt an exciting destination for all. We begin our adventure in exciting Cairo visiting the world-famous Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx; even the smallest children will be amazed at these magnificent wonders of the ancient world! Catching the overnight sleeper train to Aswan, we experience vibrant Nubian culture and bustling bazaars before drifting along the Nile on a traditional felucca. Downstream in Luxor, we explore the hidden tombs of the Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings. We round off our holiday at the beach resort of Hurghada, where we venture beneath the waves to discover the brightly coloured fish and corals of the Red Sea.
Day 1: Start Cairo.
Day 2: Morning at the Pyramids and Great Sphinx of Giza; optional visit to the
Day 3: Afternoon Cairo tour; board sleeper train in the evening.
Day 4: Arrive Aswan; afternoon felucca ride.
Day 5: Aswan Dam and Philae Temple; transfer to Luxor.
Day 6: Explore the Valley of the Kings and the Colossi of Memnon; evening light show
at Karnak Temple.
Day 7: Transfer to Hurghada; submarine ride and snorkelling in Red Sea.
Day 8: Free day at the Red Sea or for optional activities in the Sahara Desert.
Day 9: End Hurghada.
- 7 nights in 4 and 5-star hotels and 1 night sleeper train , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Travel by private minibus and sleeper train
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Group normally 8 to 20, plus leader
- Designed for 9-12 year olds, also suitable for 13-16 year olds
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Hughada are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egyptian Family Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egyptian Family Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egyptian Family Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egyptian Family Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.