- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit some of the most revered wonders of the ancient world with a certified Egyptologist.
- Marvel at the Pyramids of Giza and the temples of Abu Simbel.
- Savour a traditional Nubian dinner in a local village.
- Bargain with the locals in bazaars and markets
Encompassing Egypt’s greatest highlights and a three-day Nile cruise, this adventure enhances a wide variety of included activities with the expertise of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs), through whom you’ll gain a greater appreciation of the region’s history and archaeological finds. Discover the secrets of the Great Pyramids and explore the Valley of the Kings, then meet local people and share a traditional meal. A combination of air-conditioned transport and domestic flights will get you to the sights (and your comfortable accommodations) quickly and conveniently. From ancient history to bustling modern Cairo, embark on an incredible journey to the very heart of Egypt.
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
If you arrive early there are plenty of things to see and do in this amazing city. Visit the Saladin Citadel of Cairo one of the most popular attractions in the city, or to really get a feel for the place, get lost in the bazaars and join the locals for a coffee in a local cafe.
- Hotels (8 nts), Nile cruise boat (3 nts).
11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD300-390 for meals not included.
- Private air-conditioned van, felucca, Nile cruise boat, plane, walking.
- Certified Egyptologist as CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Boat ride to Nubian Village with Traditional Meal, Aswān
- Your Local Living Moment: Lunch with a Local Family, Luxor
- Arrival transfer
- All entrance fees to included monuments
- Guided tour of the Pyramid of Giza and the Sphinx
- Visit the Library of Alexandria, catacombs, and Pompey’s Pillar
- Guided visit of the Egyptian Museum
- Tour of Abu Simbel
- Three-night Nile cruise
- Tour of Kom Ombo Temple
- Visit the Colossi of Memnon
- Excursion to the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt Upgraded tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 119 today.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt Upgraded tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt Upgraded tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt Upgraded tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.