- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Fully guided
- Cairo Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza and explore the Necropolis of Saqqara
- Cairo Uncover the treasures of King Tutankhamun at the Grand Egyptian Museum and see the mummies of powerful pharaohs at the National Museum of Civilization
- Luxor Roam around the colossal Temple of Karnak and take an optional tour of the beautifully illuminated Luxor Temple at night
- Luxor West Bank Discover exquisite tombs at the Valley of the Kings, see the towering Colossi of Memnon and explore the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Dendera Explore the beautifully preserved Temple of Hathor, with its exquisitely decorated ceiling
- Hurghada Spend three nights at the Red Sea. Relax by the beach, swim and opt to snorkel or scuba dive in the clear coastal waters
- Show more
Take in the best of ancient Egypt, from the Pyramids of Giza to the exquisite temple of Dendera and Luxor's tomb strewn Valley of the Kings, combined with three days of blissful Red Sea relaxation by the beach in Hurghada.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 3 Grand Egyptian Museum
Day: 4 Luxor
Day: 5 Luxor
Day: 6 Luxor
Day: 7-9 Hurghada
Day: 10 Cairo
Day: 11 Cairo
- 9 nights 4-5 star hotels
- Breakfast daily
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 11
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- 1 overnight train from Cairo to Luxor (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Luxor, Dendera and Hurghada
- 3 days in Hurghada - Red Sea coastal stay
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$90-110pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt Uncovered - 11 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 March 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt Uncovered - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt Uncovered - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.