- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Cairo, the capital of Egypt, & see the Pyramids of Giza
- Enjoy cruising in the River Nile
- Explore temples and tombs in Luxor and Aswan
- Relax by the sea in Hurghada
This trip starts with a city sightseeing tour of Cairo. Get the chance to see the Pyramids of Giza as well as the Egyptian Museum before starting your journey aboard a Nile cruise. Explore the temples of Aswan and Luxor and learn more about ancient Egyptian history.
The Nile Cruise is the highlight of any tour to Egypt. End your tour with some days relaxing on a beach in Hurghada, a beach resort town located on the Red Sea coast. We will transfer you to the airport in Cairo after the trip is over. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum visit
Day 3: Cairo - Aswan & Nile River cruise
Day 4: Nile River cruise: Kom Ombo and Edfu temples
Day 5: Nile River cruise to Luxor
Day 6: Luxor - Hurghada
Day 7: Hurghada
Day 8: Hurghada: Day 2
Day 9: Hurghada - Cairo
Day 10: Cairo departure
- 3 nights' hotel accommodation in Cairo. 3 nights in a Nile cruise and 3 nights Hurghada
- Entrance fees to the destination mentioned on the itinerary
- Professional Egyptologist guides in different languages
- Airport transfers
- Private transfer Luxor/ Hurghada
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare from Cairo to Aswan
- Domestic airfare Hurghada/Cairo
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Entrance tickets the mummies room in the Egyptian Museum
- Entrance inside pyramids
- Tips to your guide and drivers
- Save US$ 35+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe sequence of tours can change subject to navigational circumstances of Nile Cruise