- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
Day 1: Egypt,Cairo
Day 2: Egypt,Cairo,Sakkara,Giza
Day 3: Egypt,Aswan
Day 4: Egypt,Nile Cruise,Abu Simbel,Kom-Ombo
Day 5: Egypt,Luxor East Bank,Luxor
Day 6: Egypt,Luxor West Bank
Day 7: Egypt,Hurghada
Day 8: Hurghada
Day 9: Cairo
Day 10: Cairo
Day 11: Amman,Wadi Rum
Day 12: Jordan,Petra
Day 13: Jordan,Dead Sea,Kerak,Amman
Day 14: Jordan,Amman,Amman
Day 15: Jordan,End Of Tour
- 11 nights' accommodation in twin share hotel rooms with private en-suite facilities, 3 nights' accommodation in twin share cabins with private en-suite facilities on a Nile cruise ship
- Single travelers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
- Internal flights Cairo-Aswan and Cairo-Amman
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- Services of your Expat Explore tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure that you get the most from your trip, as well as expert local guides
- Modern air-conditioned private minibus/coach
- 5* Nile cruise ship with sundeck, swimming pool & bar
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt Jordan Nile Cruise Ship tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt Jordan Nile Cruise Ship tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 March 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt Jordan Nile Cruise Ship tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt Jordan Nile Cruise Ship tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.