- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Be amazed by the beautiful scenery as you cruise down the Nile on a felucca.
- Explore vibrant Cairo with its bustling markets and colourful streets.
- Experience the feeling of weightlessness as you float in the supersalty Dead Sea.
- Spend the night trying to count the billions of stars or chat with the locals at our Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum.
Egypt, Jordan, Israel and Palestine are ancient lands that conjure images of river valleys, powerful Pharaohs, pilgrims and cities carved from stone. Dive headfirst into Cairo, sail up the Nile on a felucca, party in Tel Aviv, take a jeep safari across Wadi Rum and experience more World Heritage Sites than you can shake a stick at: Battir; Petra; the Old Cities of Cairo, Acre and Jerusalem; the Church of the Nativity… it goes on – and so will you as you trek, swim, explore, photograph and taste your way across the best of the Middle East. This adventure will leave you with a greater appreciation for life here and a hands-on experience of some of the most significant religious and human history in this part of the world.
Different landscapes. lakes and Bungle Bungles let you understand more about this wild Kimberley. If you like hiking,
swimming and drinking Champagne at the same time in the
Lake Agryle, go.”
Madaba / Jerash
- Hotel (15 nights), Desert camp (2 nights), Eco-Lodge (1 night) Felucca (1 night), Overnight sleeper train (2 nights)
- 21 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Felucca , Jeep , Overnight sleeper train , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Cairo - Khan al-Khalili bazaar visit
- Cairo - Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo - Camel ride at the Pyramids
- Cairo - The Egyptian Museum Guided Visit
- Cairo - The Egyptian Museum headset
- Aswan - Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Nile - Felucca overnight sailing trip
- Luxor - Karnak Temple -Entry Fee
- Luxor - Colossi of Memnon
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Wadi Rum - 4WD jeep safari
- Wadi Rum - Guided hike
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Kerak - Castle visit
- Mt Nebo - Site visit
- Dead Sea - Swimming opportunity
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Jerusalem - Guided tour of Old City
- Bethlehem - Graffiti Walking Tour
- Jerusalem - Yad Vashem Jewish Holocaust Memorial
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Dead Sea - Visit and float
- Masada - Masada visit
- Akko - Knights Fortress Visit
- Rosh Hanikra - Cable Car & Grottoes
- Caesarea - Roman Amphitheatre & Aqueduct
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt, Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 192+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt, Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt, Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt, Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- We use a variety of accommodation on this trip, including shared accommodation on a felucca and in a desert camp.
- Walking around the ruins can be uneven, dusty and rocky, bring comfortable walking shoes. In places like Petra you can expect to be walking in the elements for most of the day.
- Some hotels may not have lifts. Please be aware you may need to climb stairs with your luggage to reach your hotel room for the night.
- Sites can get congested during peak travel periods with coaches of large pilgrim groups. We do our best to plan our visits around these times but sometimes it is unavoidable. There may be delays, queues and private services that prevent us from entering the site. Your trip leader will manage this as best as they can on the day.
- The temperatures in the region can be extreme – from very hot to very cold (snow in some places) during the year. Please be prepared for the season you wish to travel in.
- Before booking on this trip we recommend that you read the ‘Safety’ section in the Essential Trip Information regarding special safety considerations for Middle East trips.
- Accommodation aboard the overnight train is in two-berth cabins which convert to bunk beds. All bedding is provided on board and western-style toilets are located in each carriage. Keep in mind general train cleanliness may not be to the same standards you are accustomed to.
- Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian Territories are by no means cheap destinations and you should budget accordingly. The good news is that you will have expert local leaders to help uncover the best deals!
- Known as 'baksheesh' in the Middle East, tipping is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry. If you are satisfied with the services provided a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate and always appreciated. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels. Don’t be taken back if this tipping culture is even more apparent in Israel.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers