- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement + years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Explore three incredible countries on a three week adventure. Marvel at the great pyramids of Egypt, visit ancient temples and sail across the Nile on a traditional Felucca before making your way through to historical Jordan and Israel where you'll come face-to-face with desert sites and city lights.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Day 2: Pyramids, Sphinx & Saqqara (Cairo to Aswan)
Day 3: Aswan
Day 4: Felucca (Aswan to Kom Ombo)
Day 5: Luxor
Day 6: Luxor
Day 7: Overnight train (Luxor to Cairo)
Day 8: Cairo
Day 9: Flight from Cairo to Amman
Day 10: Day trip to Jerash and Umm Qais
Day 11: Madaba, Mount Nebo, Umm ar Rases & Petra
Day 12: UNESCO World Heritage Site of Petra
Day 13: Wadi Rum
Day 14: Karak, Wadi Mujib, Dead Sea
Day 15: Dead Sea
Day 16: Transfer to Jerusalem
Day 17: Full Day Tour Jerusalem Old City & Bethlehem
Day 18: Jerusalem
Day 19: Mount Tabor & Nazareth
Day 20: Nazareth
Day 21: Tel Aviv
Day 22: Depart Tel Aviv
- 17 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains, 1 night(s) on a traditional felucca sailing boat (Sleeping bag required) , 1 night(s) in tented camps
- 21 Breakfast(s), 5 Dinner(s)
- Private Vehicle, , Boat, flight(s)
- Arrival transfer
- Sphinx & Saqqara (Entrance to the sites are included however if you wish to venture inside the chambers of the Great Pyramids then this will be at an additional cost)
- Agilika Island/Philae Temple
- Felucca sailing experience
- Kom Ombo & Edfu
- Valley of the Kings (Entrance is included however if you wish to go inside the tombs there is an additional cost).
- Egyptian Museum
- Old Cairo Hanging Church
- St. Sergius
- and Bacchus Church
- Synagogue of Ben Ezra
- Saladin Citadel
- Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Guided day tour of Umm Qais and Jerash
- Visit the market city of Madaba and the famous mosaic located in the Church of St George
- Wadi Mujib Canyon viewpoint
- Mount Nebo & Umm ar Rases
- Guided Tour of Petra UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Little Petra
- Overnight desert experience in Wadi Rum including 2 hour 4X4 jeep tour
- Visit Karak Castle
- Jerusalem Old City Tour and trip to Bethlehem
- Visit Mount Tabor
- Jaffa Old City Tour
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 126+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt, Jordan & Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2020, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt, Jordan & Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt, Jordan & Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.