- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at ancient Egyptian sites including pyramids and temples
- Hop on board a Nile Cruise as you make your way to Luxor
- Visit the magical city of Luxor and learn about Egyptian history
- Discover Old Cairo in between the hustle and bustle of the city
Go on an unforgettable 8-day journey through the heart of Egypt. Awe at ancient wonders and learn about the rich history and culture the nation as you walk through iconic sites. Explore iconic sites like Giza, Aswan, Luxor, and Old Cairo, cruise on the legendary Nile River, and experience the hustle and bustle of Old Cairo.
Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
Day 2: Cairo, Egypt
Day 3: Cairo, Egypt
Day 4: Cairo - Aswan, Egypt
Day 5: Aswan, Egypt
Day 6: Aswan - Luxor, Egypt
Day 7: Luxor - Cairo, Egypt
Day 8: Cairo, Egypt
- 7N in 4 or 5 stars hotels, deluxe cabins
- 4 or 5-star hotel in Cairo, depending on package
- 3N Nile cruise in deluxe cabins
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Cairo airport pick-up & drop-off
- Aswan airport pick-up
- Luxor airport drop-off
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle during tours
- Tours and Visits
- Cairo & Giza Tour
- 3 Day Nile Cruise
- Aswan Tour
- Edfu Visit
- Luxor Tour
- Professional private tour guide during tours
- Other meals & drinks
- Optional activities
- Mummification hall in Egyptian Museum
- Entrance to inside of pyramids
- Video camera fees
- Visa fees
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt Highlights 8D/7N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt Highlights 8D/7N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt Highlights 8D/7N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Our Local Team takes the best measures to ensure the safety of both you and staff members. They are constantly up to date with the latest government recommendations.
Based on that, the following precautions have been implemented on this tour:
Shared spaces and facilities will be sanitized frequently.
All workers will have their temperature taken before their working shifts.
All workers are required to wear face masks.
NOTE: We recommend, as well, that you wear a face mask to protect each other. (Use of face masks might be obligatory in some areas or tours.)
You will have to keep your distance from other travellers or staff from the hotels or tours. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols